The upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is just a few days early, meaning the Challenges are unlikely to change.
Season 9 Week 7 Challenges are expected to go live on June 20th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could significantly change before then.
- Search (7) chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) ammo boxes in different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Suppressed Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (200) damage to opponents while riding a vehicle – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- (3) Eliminations from 5m or less – 10 Battle Stars
Season 9 Week 7 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, June 20th, 2019 at 6:00AM Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, unlike Season 7 to 8, the Season 8 Overtime Challenges did not give players the opportunity to earn the Season 9 Battle Pass for free. Because of this, less players have access to the Battle Pass Challenges.