Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
It’s Week 5 of Season 9 and Fortnite’s been updated with a new set of Weekly Challenges to complete. Tick off this week’s set of challenges and you’ll earn a host of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Season 9 Battle Pass, and in turn, net you some nice cosmetic rewards too.
Below you’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite or Stink Bombs (0/200)
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (0/7)
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (0/1)
- Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track (0/1)
- Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track (0/1)
- Place trap items in different matches (0/5)
- Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (0/5)
- Eliminations at Sky Platforms (0/3)
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s a “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken it down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track
- Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track
- Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track
Here’s HarryNinetyFour with all three race track locations:
- Race Track #1: Paradise Palms
- Race Track #2: Northwest of Happy Hamlet
- Race Track #3: West of The Block
All Wind Turbine locations
For this challenge you need to visit five Wind Turbines in a single match. There are a total of six dotted around Pleasant Park, all interconnected via ziplines. Simply land at one, then zipline over to a total of five – job done.
As always, here’s HarryNinetyFour showing us how it’s done.
For help with every other challenge this week, squatingdog has you covered.