Epic Games has updated the Item Shop in Fortnite Battle Royale for March 16-17.
Epic Games usually updates the Item Shop at around 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET every day, with each update featuring a new set of various cosmetic items including outfit skins, back blings, gliders, pickaxes, and emotes.
As always, we will keep you updated on all of the new additions in the shop as they become available.
Here are all of the items available for purchase from the Fortnite Item Shop for March 16-17, including their rarities and prices.
- Kenji – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Kuno – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Lucky Rider – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Pot O’ Gold – Epic Pickaxe – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Emerald Smasher – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Sgt. Green Clover – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
- Quickest Rike – Uncommon Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Raining Doubloons – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Step It Up – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Recon Specialist – Rare Outfit – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Spectre – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Lucky Coins – Uncommon Back Bling – 200 V-Bucks
- Lucky – Uncommon Wrap – 300 V-Bucks
The Item Shop normally contains two categories of cosmetic items: the Featured Items and Daily Items.
The Featured section, which ranges from two to five items, normally resets every two days while the Daily section, which usually contains six items, updates on a daily basis.
The rarities on the items in the Item Shop can be between Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary, and usually range from price between 200 – 2,000 V-Bucks,
While most of the cosmetic items have featured in the Item Shop at some point or another, some of them may be appearing for the first time.
Check back every day to see what’s new, and follow us on Twitter @fortnitecrypt to get all of the latest Fortnite news, updates, leaks, and daily Item Shop resets.