Fortnite’s in-game Item Shop has now updated to feature a new selection of cosmetics. Here’s what you can pick up today with the current rotation:
- Burning Blades Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Burning Beast Glider (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Slurpentine Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Malice Outfit (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Honey Hitters Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Burning Glyph Wrap (500 V-Bucks)
- Sky Stripe Glider (500 V-Bucks)
- Slurp Wrap (300 V-Bucks)
- Burning Axe Pickaxe (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Bushranger Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Stripe Slicer Pickaxe (500 V-Bucks)
- Drip Axe Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Double Tap Pickaxe (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Big Chuggus Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Professor Slurpo Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Ruby Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Dominion Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Spectral Axe Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- T-Pose Emote (200 V-Bucks)
- Smooth Moves Emote (800 V-Bucks)
- Focus Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Never Gonna Emote (500 V-Bucks)
- Vice Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Cobra’s Curse Pickaxe (500 V-Bucks)
- Dojo Logo Pickaxe (500 V-Bucks)
- The Crane Kick Emote (300 V-Bucks)
- Cobra Coin Back Bling (200 V-Bucks)
- Teachings of Miyagi Back Bling (400 V-Bucks)
- Heron Stance Hero Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Keri Commander Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Shuto Striker Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Mat Master Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Kata Captain Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Kumite Clasher Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Black Belt Brawler Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Gi Guardian Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Dojo Defender Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Karateka Jones Outfit (800 V-Bucks)
- Karate KO Bundle (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Dojo Showdown Bundle (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Cobra Kai Gear Bundle (1,500 V-Bucks)
Fortnite’s Item Shop updates daily at 00:00 UTC. Click here to view the Item Shop in detail.
Chapter 3 Season 2 Live Event: Everything we know so far
The first live event of Chapter 3 is expected to take place in less than six weeks. Here’s everything we know so far, based on various leaks.
Leaked Map Stages
All future stages for the territories controlled by both The Seven and Imagined Order have been leaked by data-miner Hypex. The maps show the Resistance will retake control of most of the Island, leaving only Command Cavern and Loot Lake for the IO. The final stage will lead the story directly into a live event, with the Imagined Order having little options left for victory.
Leaked Quest Voice Line
Epic also recently added new voice lines for the upcoming Week 6 Quests which, when reviewed closely, appear to tease the main story of a new live event. The Agent Jones character claims “one of the IO’s Doomsday devices is now in production”, seemingly hinting that the new event could be related to Chapter 2 Season 2’s The Device, which was also focused around a “Doomsday Device”.
A transcript of the Agent Jones voice lines can be found below:
“This will not come as a surprise, but IO management loves Doomsday machines – loves them! There’s even a doomsday division at HQ, oh man their softball team is awful but they will one day destroy us all so… kind of a wash. We have very credible intel that one of the IO’s Doomsday devices is now in production. We need to find out everything we can while we still can. Hit the field, I’ll prep the cameras . . . I have a very bad feeling that we are not ready for what we’re gonna find out.”
According to Fortnite data-miner GMatrixGames, a new Landmark code-named ‘DDMachine’ has been added to the game’s tags, suggesting that the Doomsday Device described by Agent Jones could be added to the map in the future.
Less than six weeks remain until the potential live event. We’ll keep you updated with the latest leaks and official announcements.
Boogie Bomb and Rift-To-Go Unvaulted Until April 25
In preparation for the upcoming item vote, the Boogie Bomb and Rift-To-Go have both been unvaulted for a trial period until April 25.
Players can now find the items scattered throughout the Island from Chests, Llamas, Supply Drops, Loot Sharks and ground loot. Once the short trial period ends on April 25 at 8AM ET, new gold funding stations will go live in-game on the following day to let players “fund” the item they want to see return permanently (for the rest of Season 2). The item that becomes 100% funded first will automatically be reintroduced to the loot pool as soon as the goal, of which the exact value is unknown, is reached.
We’ll keep you updated on which item gets unvaulted.
Leak: S.T.A.R.S. Team and El Chapulín Colorado to Return Very Soon
Fortnite has re-added multiple Item Shop sections to its API, meaning they will be available very soon. Five existing sections have also been removed, suggesting Epic doesn’t plan to bring those Sets back to the Item Shop for a while.
Re-added Item Shop Sections:
- S.T.A.R.S. Team
- El Chapulín Colorado
- Wu Wear (new)
Removed Item Shop Sections:
- Silk Sonic
- Chloe Kim
- Cobra Kai
- Turn The Music Up
The ‘Wu Wear’ section, which was added to the API today, will contain the new Wu-Tang Clan cosmetics; featuring two Outfits, two Bundles and more.
We’ll keep you updated if any additional sections are changed.
Top Posts & Pages
Battle Royale3 years ago
Overtime Challenge: Search chests or ammo boxes at a racetrack or a dance club
Battle Royale3 years ago
Fortnite Item Shop – Monday, March 18th, 2019
Battle Royale6 months ago
Open Vault Glitch using Spray Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Hack3 years ago
Fortnite Aimbot and Esp Hack $24.99 (PayPal)
Battle Royale1 year ago
2021 Fortnite Aimbot and Esp Hack $24.99 (PayPal)
Battle Royale7 months ago
NEW PRIVATE FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 HACK ESP AIMBOT
Battle Royale2 years ago
PREMIUM FORTNITE HACK/CHEAT PACK JANUARY 2021
Battle Royale3 years ago
Fortnite Item Shop – March 26/27, 2019