Golden balloons have appeared across the Fortnite map and you need to pop at least ten of them for the Week 9 challenge. Pop them by shooting at them or, better yet, hitting them with your pickaxe to avoid any noise. We have a list of all ten locations here, along with a handy map.
Fortnite Golden Balloon Locations
- Grid reference I2 on the roof of the brick house
- Grid reference B2 on the roof of the mausoleum
- Grid reference J5 on the tower at Lonely Lodge
- Grid reference I6 on the bear statue south of Retail Row
- Grid reference G4 in the area outside Tomato Temple
- Grid reference H5 attached to an electricity pylon
- Grid reference F6 on one of the structures in the middle of Dusty Divot
- Grid reference E4 on an abandoned boat in Loot Lake
- Grid reference D2 in the “O” of the destroyed motel sign
- Grid reference J3 next to the truck hanging off the edge of the cliff
Need assistance with other Week 9 challenges? Check out our guides page.